Tuesday, February 10, 2015

All My Friends Are Gone.

Shout out to the two friends I'm talking about in the pic up above, only you'll understand the pics.

You spend your life building relationships, personal ones, romantic ones, business ones an etc. But I'll be talking about friendship. Along the way you pick up and hold onto, the few, the chosen, the ride or die friends who have your back. I have two for sure and a couple others and it's funny how our friendship, sisterhood started. For one our friendship started because our best friends at the time didn't want to be friends with us so we started hanging out. For my other friend it was more like we met up and it just happened. But there are two who have had my back for nearly a decade now and have never let me down. The two beautiful women I speak of have invited me into there families and there lives. They're the ones that even when we fight(And we have gone at it before) we can move on without loss of respect. I'm thankful for my j2's because although they may live across the country or state and I may only see them once or twice a year I still feel the same around them. I'm sure you can understand the feeling you have around your besties, right? It's like you pick up right where you left off even though it's been years, there is no fear of saying the wrong thing,oh and you don't have to worry about being used(that blogs coming for all the people who have become a person of means and convience for others instead of an actual friend). So lately I've found myself in a predicament, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONNNNNE, THEY'RE ALL GONNNNNNNE! (Faints on fainting couch) WHY!

Okay I'm good(Smooths hair adjust clothes and takes a deep breath)

It's just frustrating when you would love to go chill with your friends and you realize oh yeah they're all gone. So here's what I have to do and it's annoying to me but (pause for effect) I have to make- - makenewfriends. There I said it. I know meeting new people is fun and cool and you never know who you'll click with but it's a lot of work investing in people. This is going to sound really negative but it's proved true for me. 

(Pause for effect)

People suck. Naw I'm playing not all people suck just most, sorry not most but the majority, dang it I'm sorry again. 

Let me start over. 

People suck sometimes and I guess I take some of the blame for allowing people to use our one sided relationship for there good. But hey an experience is an experience no matter how good or bad and I'm learning from them. On the flip side if I never give people a chance I'll be missing out. 

The good side of having all my friends living elsewhere is I GET TO VISIT! 

On a final note I'm thankful for the friends I have but it's just something about your ride or die friends. There's very few people in my inner circle. There's a difference between being the friend with the bail money versus being the friend sitting beside me in the cell. Where will you take a seat? 

Love you all. Share this with your besties.



1 comment:

  1. First and foremost I must say bravo and well placed! You have inspired me to produce a blog on the colors of friendship as well now. I know exactly how you feel when you state that you feel "all your friends are gone". Not figuratively but literally we have all separated and went on separate journeys. Isn't that one of the many cruelties of life? To have friends at some point? Family is first place, a stand alone curse but friends are swift behind them holding the silver medallion. Sometimes, some unlucky fool finds people in this insane world that share the same disorders as themselves, or maybe different levels of crazy that intrigues the other and in the moment of realization they begin the tragedy and begin inflicting friendship on each other. :-) If family are those that you don't have a choice about, and friends are chosen its amazing that sometimes they are like family in the sense that you lose all control of the freedom to dismiss them like your 2J's. Unfortunately the tragedy must go on my dear :-) in laymans terms *clears throat* YOUR STUCK WITH US CRAZY HEIFERS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT NEAR OR FAR YOUR SCREWED LONG DISTANCE STYLE!!!!! We will always be here in spirit, in heart and in mind, who needs a body when you have the other three so neatly close?

    ReplyDelete