Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Croc Of Crap

So does anyone know what these are?
They're Crocs.Crocs Site

I've listened to people hate on these shoes so much currently, and the people that wear them.
Well if you're hating on the people that wear Crocs then YOU'RE HATING ON ME!
Let me smack you up real quick, just playing.
So why do people hate crocs, well obviously the people who hate on them have tried wearing them(DOUBT IT)
Oh they must spend 12 hours or more on there feet in work shoes or boots(NOPE)
Or you know what it must be they must have no arches in there foot which changes the entire way your body mechanics work and is extremely painful(NOPE)
Oh they must hate them because there unattractive(Your face is unattractive so you should cut that up and set that  on fire like you did the crocs)

The hate for crocs is deep for many, but for me it's a deep love.

I have over five pairs all different types, heels, sandals, sneakers, winter boots, clogs and all that, I can pretty much outfit any outfit with them. I love crocs because at my job I'm on my feet for 12-14 hours at a time, and I'm very athletic(running, biking, lifting) and while I wear the required footwear for each activity after or before I'm in
Yep, the hideous, dignity losing, comfort inducing Crocs.

I don't care if I'm judged for wearing these, my no arch feet, shorter right leg that causes me crippling pain on a regular basis but is eased with the help of Crocs thanks you. After working 13 hours having walked over 20 miles at my job in muck covered work sneakers I get in my car and put on these
I feel like I'm forgetting something, OH YEAH, for when I'm needing to have a bit of height, minus the pain of a stiletto or heel digging into my no arch foot and ever rolling ankles I rock these(I have them in brown as well)
So I guess it all boils down to 

Bye, God Bless






No comments:

Post a Comment