Sunday, August 2, 2015

There's Something Else

There's something else
Don't know what it is, or when it's coming or how
But I know there is something else
So if everyday is mundane
And the challenges are few
Are we to be acceptant of that?
Does the mundane lead to the greatness that we're promised?
To me no
So I'm left believing that there's something else
I'll hold onto that glimmer of something else until I die, no matter how small it is
Because change doesn't come from mundane and normal
Change comes from suffering, letting your faith and spirt be stretched 
to its point of breaking, and sometimes being broken is the bulb of the something else that is planted deep in the ground and over time forms the roots necessary to make a stronger, better plant
So I'll be here waiting for that something else, and you can join me or not


No comments:

Post a Comment