Monday, April 13, 2015

This Is Just A Test

This is just a test.
Sometimes in life I feel like every single step I take is one that I study really hard for all the materials and then I show up and everything on the test is different material so all the hard work I did was pointless.  Honestly, life is like that sometimes. I ask myself if i knew before I was born all that I would have to endure and live with up until now would I have still gone through with it? I don't really know how to answer that, it's kind of like Jesus, he knew he was coming to die for the sins of others and endured until the end, I don't know. I do know that there's a reason for all good and bad, but the reason we may not ever get to see or understand. So recently I've been trying to decide if I should continue studying for a test that I inevitable know is going to be switched with no notice and I won't be prepared for. Isn't having the information for later helpful, but what if I never use it, what's the point? (Cue heavy sigh) I'm just going to hit the book harder I guess and try to navigate this life, and at least get a C on these test. 

Check out my fan fictions
http://ciderasstories.blogspot.com/2015/04/4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment