Monday, March 30, 2015

No Ones Invincible Enough For God

People behaving badly, insanely badly, like you have to ask around to see if you're possibly getting punk'd bad.

      Recently I was eating out and watched a man head to the front counter with his food, place the tray down and remove his food from his plate, placing it on the counter, Saying it was cold, and he wanted new food. Now this guy was tall, tattooed, Mr. I think I'm macho nacho, when in all actuality your mucho crazo, stupid, douchebago, just to name a couple of names. I watched the situation unfold in awe, and unbelief. First I thought, is he for real? Second, is he for real, for real? And third, this can not be for real? How can a grown man, an ad- dult act in such a childish manner over fast food that is mediocre at best and that's being nice. I expect such acts to come from children, not adults. But it's a constant thing I  think, if I get in my feelings enough and yell and scream mommy will come and give me what I want. Or is it the I think I'm invincible so I can do, say, and act how I want to without fear of repercussions. Here's another instance of people behaving badly, a woman throwing her food back at a fast food worker because it was cold. First of all what she did was assault, second of all . . . . . .it's fast-food. If cold fries causes you to assault someone I would hate to see how you act in more serious situations. Where are you coming from people where you think you can just get off with mistreating, belittling, assaulting, and demeaning others? Are you thinking in your little shallow kiddy pool mind that you won't have to pay for your actions? Let me allow you to understand something, and take note. . . . you will, eventually. If God allowed Job to be messed with by Satan himself, and Job did nothing, but be a stand up man of God, if God sent himself down 40 some generations with a  destiny to die, and he never sinned, then you for surely will pay, and reap it, I promise, because not one of us on this earth can stand toe to toe with God and be invincible, we're talking about the man who creates us and ends us. HELLO

So the next you're mad because McDonalds gave you cold fries or you had to wait on your food for a long time think about this. What if my wait saved me from the 10 car pile up that happened on the highway I would have been on if I had just gotten my food right away. And honestly fast food is not going to be 5 star etiquette, or product, it's frozen garage you could have gone to the frozen food isle of the grocery store and purchased. There's no need to over react over something so petty, evaluate the situation and give the response accordingly, unless you like to be considered a stupid idiot by onlookers or have your food tampered with (it happens y'all), just be nice, and keep it moving. 


Check out my fan fiction post going on at http://ciderasstories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment