Saturday, January 17, 2015

Accept the Challenge

Let me have my rant about how being single sucks. 

Some people find it easy to date.

For those people, GOOD FOR YOU! Do you want a cookie or a pat?

Sit down.

I'm single, but looking, but where oh where do I sign up to run the race to find the boyfriend/husband for me?

Seriously somebody send me the website or email please, or text me, either way put me on the waiting list.

But back to this dating thing, again I find myself too tired even thinking about dating, it's such a huge investment. And for what? It's not a definite thing that the guy I go out with is going to like me or me like him and that would be an utter waste of both of our time. Ugh the struggle is real to find someone who is the MVP let alone someone willing to accept the challenge of dealing with me. I live a pretty active life, I'm constantly going and hardly ever stop, sometimes I like to be quiet. I enjoy long walks/run on the beach, a man with high intelligence, but not so high that he's belittling to others, humble, caring and willing to roll with me even if it's an insane idea or situation. But nooooooooo, find a man like that in this place, in this generation, no they're too lazy to even pick up the pen and write the first letter of there name on my sign up sheet. It's either that or they're intimidated. I'll admit I can be a bit intimidating at times, and if you can't run a mile with me without passing out or you quit you're not on my level, just playing. But seriously I would like my husband to love God, like to work out and eat healthy, sorry. So why is it so easy to accept a friend request on Facebook than it is to accept the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment