Sunday, January 4, 2015

You just be you

Hellooooooo  

Have you ever dealt with a person who is so set on the principal of things that they completely refuse to recognize the logic or lack there of of things? (I've been there and been the hardheaded person) I have and I've decided that I can either worry myself over this persons illogical views or just let them be themselves. I'm gaining wisdom and realizing that people who are set in there ways and refuse change only have there selves to blame, myself included. The funny thing is though the refusal to change could be a huge down fall and burn a lot of bridges with people. I'm thankful that I'm not too hard headed and that I know I don't have all the answers and I'm being humbled everyday. But it sure is funny when myself or others who seem to want to gaze down from our ivory tower make simple mistakes that could have been avoided if they we were not themselves or ourselves. I know that sounds confusing but I mean it. If we could just not be ourselves for a minute a lot of issues could be avoided. But until we want to change, you just be you.

1 comment:

  1. In a world consumed with hustle and bustle and scurrying about to find the time to be humble is the greatest display of time management! It seems everyone wants to be someone in fact anyone other than themselves ever. You stated that "If for a moment if we could only not be ourselves perhaps things would be better" however, perhaps we should try to be ourselves for a change...instead of whatever asshole we have been mimicking LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete