Saturday, January 10, 2015

No, I'm not negative I just know my life and how or works.

What some call pessimistic or negative is neither. I'm an extremely motivated person, but I'm also extremely blunt and knowledgable on how MY LIFE WORKS. When another person and myself are faced with the same obstacle I'm quick to assume that my tries to rectify the situation will be much more difficult. No I'm not playing the victim, so remove that from your mind, but I just have come to the realization that no matter how much positivity I speak the outcome is still the same, a complete and utter hell filled struggle that leaves me more broken and mad then I was before and I have to start again. But that's life, that's why I'm thankful I have faith. 

COMMERICAL BREAK

"Faith, never leave home without it"

END OF COMMERICAL BREAK

But back to what I was saying. It's funny how I can motivate others but when they try to do the same to me I sort of pull the smile and nod while in my head I'm like, that's not how my life works buddy but thanks.  No it's not that I don't appreciate your motivational pep talk coach but um me and the big man upstairs kind of have this agreement that since I gave my life over to him I'm going to have to suffer for it. No man I'm not downing your pep talk it's just.   . . . . . . .YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE. LOL

(Like Drake)That's all me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment