Saturday, January 10, 2015

No I'm sorry won't work for this situation

As I'm writing this blog I'm still shaking a bit so excuse me. 
I just watched a oversized load truck turn over its haul two cars ahead of me. I'm shaken a bit not out of fear, but anger. The turn with which the driver was making is sharp, I drive a turnover prone truck so I know you have to be careful with making turn's---you must go slow or you will flip. When I saw the truck making the turn I knew "he's going to flip" and he did. I'm angered because my mind automatically thought "he could have killed someone." Where he turned over is an area of heavy traffic and people walk up an down the highway at all times. Also what if he was in the inside lane opposed to the outside lane and there was car right beside him? Are you new? Crazy? Both? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE! When the two guys got out of the truck the driver looked so distraught and for that it feel for you, but this situation could have been cstastrophic, so no sorry is going to he enough probably. Can't say I'm sorry to your boss, the people whose modular home you just trashed or the lives you endangered. Dude YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!

But thankfully no one was injured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment