Saturday, January 31, 2015

It's a gift

Its a gift to me to not be an only child. Yes when you have siblings it's not peaches and cream but it's  much more fun. I caught myself being ever so grateful about how I have siblings I share my life with versus being an only child. When you have siblings you have an active photo album, stories and times remembered and recalled from different perspectives. Now I'm not saying everyone who is an only child has a sucky life( you do---just playing) but having siblings gives you someone to have your back as well as be your partner sometimes in crime (hehe). Your siblings are your second chain of unconditional love, whether you succeeded or failed they're going to love you regardless. Your siblings sometimes even see your greatness before you even begin to realize it. I'm thankful to have a brother and sister who support me through good and bad, and I may not talk with them everyday but they provide me with such happiness that it doesn't matter if I see them yearly or weekly. What matters to me is if I need them they're there to help or listen, that's what siblings are for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment