Monday, January 26, 2015

Take A Minute

There's an epidemic of teenage suicide going on. I'm wondering why that is? What is so bad in your teenage life that drives you to take your life? Please stop. We've all been bullied, lived a hell filled life at home, had to fill in the parenting role for a mother and father that decides that having a child wasn't their problem and leaves said role unfulfilled. But this is nothing compared to the gaping wound left in people you leave behind once you're gone. I'm worried about this generation. I'm praying for them but I worry that they're seeing the world and it's garbage and not past it. What I mean when I say that is I think they're caught up in the troubles of now and think that their current situation is going to last always'. I come to serve you notice HIGHSCHOOL IS OVERRATED! And your circumstances will change once you're in the real world outside of your little highschool community. Please just take a minute and realize that it's not going to be like this always', don't see the troubles of yesterday and today, see past it to where you're trying to go. I want all people to stay in the fight of this trivial life we have, it's hard I know but it gets better, but you have to stay in the fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment